Did you miss this week’s Facebook Live session with David Koch and Ben Nash from Pivot Wealth? Watch the segment now as they give a rundown on this week’s economic updates and answer questions from users on Facebook.
Questions answered this week:
– I’m 38 and have paid off my family home. Should I invest in property now?
– I’m a permanent resident in Australia but I have savings overseas. What’s the best way to transfer money from Sri Lanka to Australia? Should I simply transfer from my overseas bank account to my local bank account? Or should I tie up with a foreign exchange agency?
– Can you suggest any strategies to save for a house deposit during bankruptcy term?
– I run a cafe in Melbourne, which is successful but cash flow is so unpredictable for us. Even though we’re doing well, I never have any money to invest in or grow my business. What can I do?
– My wife and I are about to start using a financial advisor to assist in creating an investment portfolio. Are the fees tax deductible, or, only when we make an investment, for example, purchase an investment property?
– I have just started an online retail business but so far I’m putting all my expenses on my personal credit card. I need to set up a business bank account but I don’t know what kind of a banking framework I need? Can you help.
Watch the segment:
Want to crush it with money in 2020? Don’t forget to register for the money education series with David Koch and Ben Nash.
This is what you’ll learn at the events:
- How to identify and prioritise your focus to the things that REALLY drive your financial success
- How to create a consistent, predictable profit stream inside your business
- How to use your business success to build your personal wealth and assets
- How to get started investing to build your money momentum
- The five key business owner money mistakes and how you can avoid them
- Your next steps and how to get started