Did you miss this week’s Facebook Live session with David Koch? Watch the segment now as he gives a rundown on this week’s economic updates and answers questions from his audience on Facebook.
Questions answered this week:
1. While stock markets go down, ‘Who’ or ‘Which Country’ is predominantly buying all the shares?
2. What would be your advice for coming out of a fixed interest rate mortgage this month?
3. Do you have any advice on how to protect myself as I have had to go rental guarantor for my son who has started to study. I am really concerned.
4. We are a small business that is looking at employing two people – the rest of our employees are contractors. What’s the best way to get the process started?
5. I was wondering on what’s the best way to promote a small business for getting new clients. I currently use Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Esty Shop. Any strategies or advice will be amazing.
6. Can I please ask about the safety of money in the bank? Will the government still cover it like the Rudd government did?
7. I’ve just bought an apartment off the plan, it’s due to be finished end of next year… should I be worried?
8. I’m a contractor at a cafe in Sydney and my family had booked tickets to visit me from Japan a long time ago. Can I lose my job if my employer finds out I’ll have visitors from Asia?
9. We’re planning to buy a house and we had planned to use all our savings for the deposit. We’re going to an auction this weekend but now with the current economic situation I’m worried if I should keep a buffer.
10. I’ve been looking for a budget planner to help me keep track of my savings and spendings. Do you have a recommendation of an online budget planner I can use?
Watch the segment:
Got a question you want him to answer? Drop your question in the comments section below and don’t forget to tune into next week’s Ask Kochie Facebook Live session on Tuesday, 1.30pm