If you were too busy with Melbourne Cup yesterday and couldn’t catch the Facebook Live session with David Koch, don’t worry, we have you covered. You can watch the segment now as he gives a rundown on this week’s economic updates – why the RBA kept the interest rates on hold, retail sales figures, property price rise and more. Plus, he answers questions from his audience on Facebook
Questions answered this week:
- I have a great product and I think it will do well in the Chinese market. What do you think should be my first step?
- I’m set to retire in 10 years but my super is not what it should be because of my employer not paying my super for several years. What’s your advice for me?
- Should I put more money in my super or my home loan?
- Do you think we’re heading for a recession?
- If/ when Brexit happens, will it have much of an impact on Australia?
- What do you think of the ‘buy from the bush’ campaign?
- I’ve received an inheritance and have some money I could put away for investment. Should I go into property or stocks and bonds?
- My business is having a big problem with cashflow given so many outstanding invoices. Do you have any tips for chasing late payments?
- I have a retail homeware store and I want to expand online but I’m worried it would be too complicated. How do I get started?
Watch the segment:
David hosts a weekly Facebook Live session every Tuesday at 1.30 pm – you can join in the next session via his Facebook page. If you have any small business or personal finance questions you’d like him to answer in the next Facebook Live session, leave your question in the comments section below and we’ll make sure it goes to the top of the queue.
For an in-depth guide on how to take control of your finances, sign up for Kochie’s Money Makeover, a four-week online course hosted by personal finance experts David and Libby Koch.