Did you miss the last Facebook Live session with David Koch? Watch the segment now as he gives a rundown on the latest economic updates, especially with regards to coronavirus, and answers questions from his audience on Facebook.
**Given the current global climate, we realise many of you have a lot of questions about personal and business finance. And that’s why, we’re going to be running more frequent Facebook Live sessions in the coming weeks. Follow our Facebook Page for constant updates. Drop your questions and feedback in the comments section below and we’ll answer them next time we go live.
Questions answered in this Facebook Live with David Koch:
1. Can you tell us what the pros and cons are with having Self Managed Super Funds at this time?
2. Who gets this stimulus package and how do we get it?
3. Do you think a package will be announced to help sole trader small businesses? My husband is a builder and we only employ subcontractors.
4. What are banks doing for personal banking customers regarding credit card fees, interest rates, home loan repayments and any other ways they can help its personal customers?
5. Do you think the Government will allow people who lose their jobs to access their super to pay mortgages and rent just to get them through this disaster?
6. How does it work for renters…will there be a subsidy?
7. Do you know if accident and sickness insurance cover sole traders if we go into lockdown or have to go into self isolation?
8. If the city shuts down, do you think the government will force commercial shopping centres to stop charging retailer rent? How can retailers protect themselves so when things improve we can bounce back?
9. Can the government/ banks let people out of fixed rate mortgages to give some relief?
10. Is there a likelihood that the government will freeze mortgages and loan repayments?
Watch the segment: