Ask Kochie: How to manage credit card debt, investing for children and social media strategy
Missed last week’s Facebook Live session with David Koch? Watch it now as he gives a rundown of the latest economic trends and answers questions from his audience on Facebook
Questions answered this week:
- How can I get more social followers on my platform? I have a new business and it’s hard to get any traction.
- What are your thoughts on purchasing ETFs for children in an adult’s name if the child is the beneficiary?
- I need to buy a new vehicle for my business. Should I purchase outright or can I get a leasing option?
- Do you have any suggestions for my daughter on how she could manage her credit card debt?
- What do you think of a prenup agreement?
- What can I do to set up STP for my business?
- What’s your advice for someone wanting to enter the stock exchange?
Watch the segment:
David hosts a weekly Facebook Live session every Tuesday at 1.30 pm – you can join in the next session via his Facebook page. If you have any small business or personal finance questions you’d like him to answer in the next Facebook Live session, leave your question in the comments section below and we’ll make sure it goes to the top of the queue.
For an in-depth guide on how to take control of your finances, sign up for Kochie’s Money Makeover, a four-week online course hosted by personal finance experts David and Libby Koch.